What better words to describe a fall family dinner than . . . warm, hearty, cast iron, and BACON!
- 6 slices Bacon, chopped
- 1 lb Chicken thighs, boneless and skinless
- 1 tbs Olive Oil
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1/2 tsp Pepper
- 1 tbs Smoked Paprika
- 1 Sweet Onion, minced
- 6 Carrots, peeled and roughly chopped
- 4 cloves Garlic, chopped
- 1 cup Chicken Bone Broth
- 2 tbs Coconut Cream
- Heat a large oven safe skillet over medium-high heat and saute bacon, onion, and garlic until bacon is crisp and vegetables are soft (about 5 minutes).
- Meanwhile, rub the chicken with oil, paprika, salt, and pepper.
- Add the chicken to the skillet and sear for minutes per side, then remove from pan.
- Add broth, coconut cream, and carrots to pan and simmer for 5 minutes, scraping any bits from the bottom of the pan.
- Return chicken to the pan and transfer to the oven and roast at 350 degrees for 25 minutes until the sauce is reduced and chicken is cooked through.