Healthy Holiday Green Beans
No need for canned cream of something
soup here. Crisp green beans are tossed
with crunchy toasted hazelnuts and
sweet dried cranberries. A beautiful
and healthy side dish for your holiday
2/3 cups Toasted Hazelnuts, chopped
1-2 pounds Green Beans, trimmed
3 tbsp Hazelnut or Olive Oil
2/3 cup Dried Cranberries
1/2 tsp salt
1/2 tsp black pepper
1. Bring a large pot of water to a boil.
2. Add beans and cook for 4 minutes
3. Drain, plunge in ice water, and drain.
4. Heat oil in a large skillet over
5. Add beans and cook 3 minutes.
6. Add cranberries and hazelnuts and
cook 1 minute.
7. Add salt & pepper. Ready to serve!