Egg Roll in a Bowl
You favorite Chinese take out flavor without
GMO's or any common allergens. No soy,
no wheat, no nuts, and super low carb.
2 tbsp Sesame Oil
1 lb Ground Chicken
1 tsp Minced Garlic
1 tsp Minced Ginger
1/4 cup Coconut/Liquid Aminos
1 tsp Rice Wine Vinegar
10 ounce bag Coleslaw Mix
2 Sliced Green Onions
2 tbsp Toasted Sesame Seeds
1. Heat sesame oil in wok or large skillet.
2. Add chicken and cook until no longer pink.
3. Mix garlic, ginger, coconut aminos, and
vinegar in a small bowl.
4. Add sauce and coleslaw mix to skillet,
simmer on low for 10 minutes or until
vegetables begin to soften.
5. Top with sliced green onion and sesame
seeds as garnish.