Bone Building Blueberry Spinach Salad
This easy salad is packed with nutrients:
- Healthy fats in avocado and almonds
- Calcium, magnesium, fiber, and vitamin K in spinach
- Antioxidants in blueberries
- Calcium in goat cheese
The poppy seeds in the salad dressing even contain
crucial bone building minerals such as zinc, magnesium,
3 cups Baby Spinach
1/2 cup Blueberries
1/2 avocado, sliced
1/4 cup Sliced Almonds, toasted
2 oz Goat Cheese, crumbled
1/4 cup Apple Cider Vinegar
1/4 cup Olive or Avocado Oil
1 tsp Honey
1 tsp Lemon Juice
1/4 tsp Pepper
1/4 tsp Salt
1 tsp Poppy Seeds
1. Combine all salad dressing ingredients in a bowl and
whisk (or shake in a mason jar).
2. Toss dressing with baby spinach.
3. Top salad with remaining toppings.
*Serve as a light lunch or side dish. For a main meal, add
additional bone building protein with hard boiled egg,
baked chicken, or grilled salmon.