Banana Oat Bread
Bananas browning too quickly on the counter?
Look no further than this gluten free, dairy
free, refined sugar free, nut free quick bread.
It does take an hour to bake, but only
minutes to toss the ingredients together.
In fact, my four year old did most of the work!
1 cup Oat Flour*
1 cup Dry Rolled Oats
1/2 tsp Baking Soda
1/2 tsp Baking Powder
1/2 tsp Cinnamon
1/2 tsp Salt
1/2 cup Sugar Substitute of choice**
1/4 cup Unsweetened Applesauce
1/4 cup Almond Milk
3 mashed Bananas
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees and spray the
sides of a loaf pan.
2. In a large bowl combine all dry ingredients.
3. In a mixing bowl combine the eggs,
applesauce, almond milk, and mashed banana.
4. Add dry ingredients to wet ingredients and
mix until just combined.
5. Pour batter into the prepared loaf pan and
bake until a toothpick comes out clean (about
6. Let cool at least 15 minutes before slicing.
*If you don't have oat flour, you can grind whole
rolled oats in a food processor until they reach
the consistency of flour.
**I use Swerve sugar substitute. You could use honey,
stevia, agave, coconut or cane sugar if you prefer.