Almond Butter Chocolate Chip Bars (Gluten free, dairy free)
These treats are loaded with protein, fiber,
and healthy fats to keep you full and fueled.
Perfect for kids as a quick and healthy
after school snack or treat!
1 cup Natural Almond Butter
1/4 cup Coconut sugar
1/4 cup Raw Honey
2 Eggs, room temperature
1/4 cup Coconut Oil, melted
2 tsp Vanilla Extract
2 cup Almond Flour
1 1/2 cups Rolled Oats
1/2 tsp Salt
1 tsp Baking Soda
1 cup Dark Chocolate Chips
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees and line a
9x13 inch baking pan with foil.
2. In a mixing bowl, cream together almond
butter, coconut sugar, honey, egg, coconut
oil and vanilla.
3. Add the flour, oats, salt, and baking soda
mixing until combined. Then, fold in the
4. Spread the thick batter into the prepared
pan and bake for 20-22 minutes.
5. Allow to cool before cutting into bars.
* It's important that eggs are at room
temperature when combining them with
coconut oil to prevent the oil from solidifying.