Pecan Crusted Salmon with Roasted Vegetables
This one pan meal packs in Omega 3 fatty acids,
protein, and antioxidants. These are not just good
for your insides, but also required for strong nails,
glowing skin, and healthy hair.
I'd say this is a perfect anti aging meal!
1 cup Pecans, toasted and crushed
1/2 tsp Oregano
1/8 tsp Smoked Paprika
2 tbsp Coconut Oil
2 Salmon Fillets
1/2 lb Asparagus
1 cup Cherry Tomatoes
1 tbs Olive Oil
3/4 tsp Salt
1/2 tsp Pepper
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Meanwhile, cover
a rimmed baking sheet with foil and cooking spray,
placing salmon on top.
2. Combine pecans, oregano, paprika, and coconut
oil in a small bowl. Spread over two salmon fillets
and pat down gently so that the mixture sticks.
3. Toss vegetables with olive oil and place on
baking dish next to the salmon.
4. Sprinkle salt and pepper over both salmon and
5. Bake for 15-20 minutes until topping is lightly
brown and fish flakes.