All the complex flavors of Thai take out without the questionable ingredients or allergens. Healthy, low carb, gluten, peanut, soy, and diary FREE!
Taking about 10 minutes to prep and 10 minutes to cook, this dish is actually a lot simpler than it appears.
It's perfect for a light dinner and for lunch leftovers.
2 tbs Avocado Oil
1 lb Ground Chicken
1/2 cup Carrots, shredded
1 clove Garlic, crushed
1/3 cup Coconut Aminos
1 tsp Ginger, grated
1 tbsp Lime Juice
1 tbsp Coconut Sugar
2 Green Onions, chopped
1 head Butter Leaf Lettuce
1 cup Red Cabbage, chopped
1/4 cup Cashews, chopped
2 tbsp Cilantro, chopped
- In a large skillet add oil and chicken, cooking for 4 minutes.
- Add carrots and garlic cooking an additional 4 minutes.
- Meanwhile, combine coconut aminos, ginger, lime juice, sugar, and green onions, whisking to combine.
- Add sauce to cooked chicken and simmer on low heat for 5 minutes.
- Serve Thai chicken mixture in lettuce leaves with cabbage, cashews, and cilantro as toppings.
* Sticky Asian rice is a favorite side to this dish at our house.