- 1/3 cup chopped cilantro
- ¼ tsp chipotle chili powder
- 1 tsp cumin
- ¼ tsp paprika
- 4 tsp lime juice
- ¼ tsp salt
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 4 cups Romaine Lettuce, chopped
- 2 cups Roasted Chicken Breast, chopped
- 1 Avocado, chopped
- 1 cup Cherry Tomatoes, halved
- 1/3 cup Red Onion, sliced
- 15 ounce can black beans (low sodium)*
- 1 cup corn kernels (defrosted if frozen)*
- Whisk together (or combine in blender) dressing ingredients, adding olive oil last.
- Construct salad with lettuce, vegetables, and chicken.
- Add dressing to salad and toss to combine.
*To make this salad a low carbohydrate meal, omit the black beans and corn.
** If you tolerate dairy, a shredded sharp cheddar cheese and/or sour cream make delicious additions as well.