Apple Walnut Salad
Food doesn't have to be complicated to taste good. The sweet apples, paired with a tart vinaigrette are a great combination. Add chicken to make it a meal!
- 1 Apple, diced
- 2 cups Romaine Lettuce, chopped
- 1/4 cup Walnuts
- 2 tbs Apple Cider Vinaigrette
- 1/4 cup Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1/3 cup Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 tbs Lemon Juice
- 1 clove Garlic, crushed
- 1/2 tsp Stevia (or other sweetener)
- 1/2 cup Cooked Shredded Chicken Breast (optional)
1. Mix ingredients for Vinaigrette in a bowl and whisk, or shake in a tightly closed jar.
2. Assemble salad and toss with 2 tbs dressing.
3. Add chicken on top of salad.
It's that easy! If you like cheese, this is great topped with some shredded sharp cheddar.