A great end of summer side dish for any meal. So easy, my 7 year old made it as part of her "I did it myself" meal. She learned oven safety, how to measure seasonings, and some veggie chopping skills. Best part . . . We all ate a second serving of vegetables that night.
- 1 large Zucchini, cut in 1/2 inch slices
- 1 large Yellow Squash, cut in 1/2 inch slices
- 1 Red Pepper, sliced
- 1 Onion, sliced
- 2 tbs Olive Oil
- 2 cloves Garlic, minced
- 2 tsp Dried Basil
- 2 tsp Dried Oregano
- 2 tsp Fresh or Dried Parsley
- 1 cup Feta Cheese, crumbled in large chunks
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Add vegetables to a large bowl and toss with oil and seasoning.
- Pour onto prepared baking dish and spread into an even layer.
- Sprinkle crumbled feta cheese on top of vegetables.
- Bake in preheated ove for 20-25 minutes until vegetables are tender. You may need to turn the broiler on for just a minute to char the feta.