Who doesn't love a BLT? Salty bacon, sweet tomatoes, and crisp lettuce. . . You won't even miss the toasted Wonder bread with toasty pine nuts to top it off. ENJOY!
For Salad -
- 2 large Zucchini, spiralized
- 1 head Romaine Lettuce, shredded
- 1 pint Cherry Tomatoes, halved
- 1 Green Onion, sliced thin
- 4 strips Bacon, cooked crips and chopped
- 1/4 cup Pine Nuts, toasted
- Sea Salt and Fresh Ground Pepper to taste
For Pesto -
- 1 cup Basil leaves
- 1/4 cup Pine Nuts
- 2 tbs Nutritional Yeast
- 1 tbs Lemon Juice
- 2 cloves Garlic
- 1/4 tsp Sea Salt
- 1/4 cup Olive Oil
- Combine ingredients for pesto in a food processor and pulse until a paste forms.
- Toss pesto with spiralized zucchini, shredded lettuce, and green onion.
- Divide among four plates and top with bacon, pine nuts, and additional salt and pepper to taste.