For Almond Chicken
- 1 lb Chicken Tenders
- 1/2 cup Finely Chopped Almonds
- 1/4 cup Almond Flour
- 1tsp Sea Salt
- 1/2 tsp Black Pepper
- 2 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 bag Spring Mix Lettuce
- 1 Bell Pepper (or a few mini peppers)
- 1 cup Cherry Tomatoes
- 1/2 cup Slivered Almonds, toasted
- 4 tbs Dijon Mustard
- 2 tbs Raw Honey
- 6 tbs Lemon Juice
- 6 tbs Olive Oil
- 1/4 tsp Salt
1. Preheat the oven to 400 degrees and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
2. Place chopped almonds in one bowl (i chop finely with a food processor), almond flour with salt and pepper in a second bowl, and the whisked egg in a third bowl.
3. Coat the chicken tenders with flour, then gently dip into the egg mixture, lastly adding to the almond mixture. Press in topping to coat well.
4. Place chicken tenders on the prepared pan and bake for 25 minutes.
5. Meanwhile, prepare salad dressing by combining ingredients in a mason jar and shake until combined (alternately whisk well in a small bowl). Refrigerate until ready to use.
6. Prepare all the salad ingredients and divide among four plates.
7. When chicken is done divide it among the salad plates and drizzle with the Honey Dijon Vinaigrette.