Looking for healthier alternative to serve at your football party this weekend? This buffalo chicken meatball appetizer is perfect for a snack (or a whole meal served in lettuce wraps with veggies on the side). Choose the heat of your buffalo sauce according to your families preference.
- 1 lb Ground Chicken
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 2 Green Onions, finely chopped
- 2 cloves Garlic, minced
- 1 tbs Coconut Flour
- 1 Tbs Avocado Oil Mayonnaise
- 1 tsp Onion Powder
- 1 tsp Sea Salt
- 1 tsp Ground Pepper
- 1 cup Buffalo Wing Sauce
- Optional - extra green onions, celery, carrots, blue cheese for serving.
- Preheat Oven to 400 degrees and cover a sheet pan with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl combine all ingredients, except the buffalo sauce.
- Form into 2 inch balls and place on sheet pan.
- Bake for 15 minutes, until cooked through.
- Place meatballs in a large skillet (or refrigerate until ready to serve).Coat with buffalo sauce and cook on medium heat until warmed through.
- Serve with sliced veggies or in lettuce wraps.