I'm always looking for quick and healthy weeknight meals. This one checks all the boxes . . . especially when there is only one pan to clean.
It's a bonus anytime I can get a salmon dish in our weekly meal plan because it's packed with anti-inflammatory omega 3 fatty acids. I choose Wild Caught due to the added health benefits. Enjoy this healing and nourishing meal!
- 4 Zucchini and/or Summer Squash, sliced
- 2 tbs Olive Oil
- 1 1/2 lb Wild Caught Salmon Filet
- 2 tbs Grass-Fed Ghee
- 1/2 tsp Sea Salt
- 1/4 tsp Black Pepper
- 1 tbs Italian Seasoning
- 2 tbs Italian Parsley, chopped
- Parchment Paper
- Additional salt and pepper.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees and line a large rimmed baking dish with parchment paper.
- Melt the ghee in a small bowl and mix in salt, pepper, and Italian seasoning. Place salmon filet on parchment and spoon ghee mixture over salmon.
- Wrap the filet with parchment paper so it is fulling covered, tucking the ends in underneath.
- Toss the squash with olive oil and a sprinkle of salt and pepper. Place on baking sheet surrounding the wrapped salmon.
- Place baking pan in oven for 20 minutes or until salmon flakes easily.
- Remove salmon from parchment and sprinkle with parsley before serving with squash.