One pot dinners are my favorite because the less clean up for me the better. So cooking my meat and veggies in a large skillet - with lots of amazing spices - is a go-to at my house.
These spices give a smokey (but not spicy) flavor to typically bland chicken and cauliflower. I mix the spices ahead of time and keep in my pantry so this can be a quick weeknight meal.
Gluten Free. Grain Free. Dairy Free. Paleo.
- 2 tbs Avocado or Olive Oil
- 8 boneless skinless Chicken Thighs
- 1 tsp Garlic Powder
- 1 tsp Onion Powder
- 2 tsp Paprika
- 1 tbs Ground Cumin
- 1/2 tsp Oregano
- 1/2 tsp Coriander
- 1 tsp Sea Salt
- 2 cups Riced Cauliflower (I used frozen)
- 1/2 cup Chicken Bone Broth (or stock)
- 1 tsp Lime Juice
- 1/2 cup Sun-dried Tomatoes, chopped
- 1 bunch Fresh Cilantro
- In a small bowl mix together all of the spices and rub 1/2 this mixture over the chicken.
- Heat the oil in a large skillet and cook chicken 2 minutes per side then remove and set aside.
- Fill the skillet with cauliflower rice, broth, lime juice, and remaining spice mixture. Cook until frozen rice is thawed, about 5 minutes.
- Add chicken back to skillet, cover, and simmer on low for 20 minutes or until chicken is cooked through.
- Garnish with chopped fresh cilantro and lime wedges.