The tastes of Chinese take out without the calories, sodium, or questionable preservatives. Cauliflower fried rice pairs perfectly with your favorite teriyaki salmon or sweet and sour chicken.
Gluten Free. Grain Free. Paleo. Dairy Free. Keto
- 2 tbs Sesame Oil
- 4 cups Riced Cauliflower, frozen
- 1/4 cup Frozen Peas
- 1/4 cup Shredded Carrots
- 2 Green Onions, chopped
- 3 cloves Garlic, minced
- 1 tsp Ginger, grated
- 2 Eggs, lightly beaten
- 4 tbs Coconut or Liquid Amines (or soy sauce)
- Additional Salt and Pepper to Taste
- Heat oil in a wok or skillet over medium-high heat. Saute carrots, onion, and garlic in oil for 5 minutes.
- Add riced cauliflower and peas to skillet and saute until cooked through (about 5 minutes).
- Move cauliflower to the side and drop eggs and ginger in the middle. Scramble egg and toss to combine with cauliflower.
- Add coconut amines and cook an additional 2 minutes. Add additional salt and pepper to taste. Stir until everything is combined. (if cauliflower is "soggy", continue to cook until liquid evaporates)