Heading into the holiday weekend and there will be a lot of sweet treats to be had. Well, now you can have your eggnog and eat it too!
This is a creamy protein bite that has all the Christmas flavors you find in eggnog. I use collagen protein powder (because of the amazing benefits to my skin, joints, and gut) but you can use any unflavored or vanilla protein powder you have available.
- 1 3/4 cup Almond Flour
- 1/4 cup Coconut Flour
- 1 scoop Collagen Protein Powder
- 2 tbsp Swerve Sweetener
- 2 tbsp Coconut Sugar
- 1/8 tsp Sea Salt
- 1/4 tsp Nutmeg
- 1/4 tsp Cloves
- 1/8 tsp Rum Extract or Flavoring
- 1/4 cup Nut Butter (I used Cashew)
- 1/4 cup Sugar-Free Maple Flavored Syrup (or real maple syrup)
- 1/4 cup Unsweetened Almond Milk
- In the bowl of an electric mixer, add all dry ingredients and mix well (be sure all the clumps are out of the almond flour).
- Add the remaining ingredients and mix until well combined and smooth. If the batter is too thin, add additional coconut flour.
- Scoop out about 1 tbsp of batter at a time and roll into bite-size balls. You can roll the balls in additional sweetener or coconut sugar if desired.
- Refrigerate for 30 minutes or until firm before serving.