Do you have any Irish in your blood? Or, just enjoy the food and festivities of St. Patty's Day?
Try this quick Irish Skillet Dinner this weekend for some clean, green fun.
Gluten Free. Grain Free. Dairy Free. Paleo. Keto.
- 1 tbs Avocado Oil
- 4 strips Bacon, diced
- 1 cup Parsnips, diced
- 1 Sweet Yellow Onion, diced
- 1 lb Grass Fed Ground Beef
- 3 tbs Apple Cider Vinegar
- 3/4 cup Beef Bone Broth (or stock)
- 3 cups Shredded Cabbage
- 1 cup Baby greens (kale or spinach), chopped
- Heat oil over medium-high heat in a large skillet. Fry bacon until crisp and remove.
- Add ground beef to the pan until browned and set aside.
- Add parsnips and onion to the pan and cook for 5 minutes.
- Add meat back in with remaining ingredients and cook for about 10 minutes until the liquid is absorbed and greens are wilted.