Easy to make, great to reheat, and an elegant brunch idea for guests. The gooey cheese, sweet tomatoes, and rich flavors are sure to impress!
- 1 tbs Olive Oil
- 2 cloves Garlic, minced
- 2 Green Onions, diced
- 1 pint Grape Tomatoes, halved
- 1/2 cup Basil Leaves, shredded
- 1 tsp Salt
- 8 Eggs
- 1/4 cup Unsweetened Almond Milk
- 1/2 cup Baby Spinach, shredded
- 4 oz Fresh Mozzarella, thinly sliced
- 4 tbs Balsamic Vinegar
- Heat oil in 8-inch skillet over medium-high heat. Saute garlic and onion for 2 minutes.
- Add tomatoes and saute until they soften. Remove half of mixture and set aside.
- Meanwhile, whisk eggs, milk, and salt until well combined. Add spinach and basil leaves, then pour into skillet with half the tomato mixture.
- Stir for about 30 seconds to combine flavors, top with reserved tomato mixture, then allow to set about 8 minutes.
- Top with mozzarella cheese and put under a broiler set to medium heat until brown and bubbly.
- Heat balsamic vinegar in a small pan until reduced to a thick glaze. Drizzle over the top of the frittata before serving.
Gluten Free. Keto Friendly. Can be made paleo and dairy free if you do not top with mozarella.